You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Using poetry as a dependency system for development See merge request ae/Sith!281
|2 weeks ago|
|accounting||1 month ago|
|api||1 year ago|
|club||4 weeks ago|
|com||3 weeks ago|
|core||3 weeks ago|
|counter||2 weeks ago|
|doc||2 weeks ago|
|eboutic||1 month ago|
|election||4 weeks ago|
|forum||2 years ago|
|launderette||1 month ago|
|locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES||4 weeks ago|
|matmat||4 weeks ago|
|pedagogy||2 years ago|
|rootplace||1 year ago|
|sas||2 years ago|
|sith||4 weeks ago|
|stock||1 year ago|
|subscription||4 weeks ago|
|trombi||2 years ago|
|.coveragerc||4 years ago|
|.envrc||2 weeks ago|
|.gitattributes||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 weeks ago|
|.gitlab-ci.yml||2 weeks ago|
|.mailmap||2 weeks ago|
|.readthedocs.yml||2 weeks ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|LICENSE.old||5 years ago|
|README.rst||2 years ago|
|manage.py||5 years ago|
|migrate.py||2 years ago|
|pyproject.toml||2 weeks ago|
.. image:: https://ae-dev.utbm.fr/ae/Sith/badges/master/pipeline.svg
:alt: pipeline status
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/sith-ae/badge/?version=latest
:alt: documentation Status
.. image:: https://ae-dev.utbm.fr/ae/Sith/badges/master/coverage.svg
:alt: coverage report
.. image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/code%20style-black-000000.svg
:alt: code style: black
.. image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/zulip-join_chat-brightgreen.svg
:alt: project chat
This is the source code of the UTBM's student association available at https://ae.utbm.fr/.
All documentation is in the ``docs`` directory and online at https://sith-ae.readthedocs.io/. This documentation is written in French because it targets a French audience and it's too much work to maintain two versions. The code and code comments are strictly written in English.
If you want to contribute, here's how we recommend to read the docs:
* First, it's advised to read the about part of the project to understand the goals and the mindset of the current and previous maintainers and know what to expect to learn.
* If in the first part you realize that you need more background about what we use, we provide some links to tutorials and documentation at the end of our documentation. Feel free to use it and complete it with what you found helpful.
* Keep in mind that this documentation is thought to be read in order.
To join our team :
* Send a mail at mailto:ae.utbm.fr
* Join our group chat at https://ae-dev.zulipchat.com
* See and join our Trello at https://trello.com/b/YQOaF33m/site-ae.
This project is licenced under GNU GPL, see the LICENSE file at the top of the repository for more details.